Monday, October 8, 2007

Looking for a few good cookies.

October means planning for the Thanksgiving weekend open house at Smith Galleries and the 1000+ cookies I'll make for it. I've already begun scouring the newsstands for the holiday baking issues in search of the perfect cookie! But my favorites are usually recipes I get from friends. That's where you come in.

Do you have a favorite cookie recipe you'd like to share? Wally has created a form (click here) for you to fill out with your favorite. If I make your recipe for the open house, you'll receive a gift from Smith Galleries.

The rules are pretty simple--when you submit your recipe you are giving permission for me to share it with others (I'm thinking about compiling a "colossal cookie collection" of the submitted recipes). Only recipes I don't already have will be considered for prizes although they will all be included in the collection. Decision of the judge (me) is final. Ha!

Click here to submit your recipe.

No comments: